Hi all. I have just bought a Squeezebox Touch, and I would very much
like tot try the Hegel HD2, which is not asynchoneous. I can see that
one has succeeded (post no. 123). However, I can see that there have
been a lot of posting since then and I lost track. I have until now
done nothing else than allowed it to update to newest official
firmware. I can see that SHR ( written in the post 123) fiddled with
different stuff, but it also seems if something has happened since
then.

The Hegel HD2 is well known for it's precise timing, so I see a
possible good candidate here, and I already have one :-)

I would be very happy if one could give me a hint of what to do and
where to start in my own fiddling.

--
henrylar