henrylar;664429 Wrote:
> I tried the the aplay -l as explained in the first post. It works
> perfect, no pops at all.
>
> Sorry for asking, but I got confused with the later posts, which
> probably has been about asynschroneous dac's. I will check the sound,
> but my experience with the Hegel is good when used from the computer.

It might has something to do with USB1.1 vs. USB2.0.
Certain chips read 24bit others 32bit asf asf. All that is not black
and white.

Many people over here, including me, experiencing underruns on certain
DACs.
Usually those which can also handle 24/192.

If your Hegel works ... Enjoy.

--
soundcheck

::: ' Touch Toolbox 2.0 and more' (http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.com)