garym;669054 Wrote:
> But Ralph's points can be easily scientifically tested. Can yours?

I suggest you peep at my profile.
Moreover, how do you plan on testing this "scientifically"?
At least, if I want to, I can as this is my job and I have all the
necessary equipment.
And BTW, I never said that WAV sounded better than FLAC.
I did say that the Touch's hardware is not good enough to decompress
FLAC or any other compressed format. It induces something that can be
heard, on a good system that is.
On the other hand, when not stressed, and fed PCM it works much
better.
Now, if you have a revealing system, and much, much more important!,
good acoustics in your room, then try it yourself and let me know.

Cheers

--
xtrips