Squeezemenicely;672028 Wrote:
> Why all this doom and gloom?

Some people have pretty much said Squeezebox is doomed since Logitech
took over back in 2006, but they are still sold and I can even purchase
them in all my local home electronics stores in north Sweden, something
that definitely wasn't possible at all back in 2006.

Both Touch and Radio are both the best Squeezeboxes I've ever owned, so
even though I sometimes also worry myself, it's still a bit strange to
worry about the best streaming device available on the market...

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.