sc53;676841 Wrote:
> I am trying to increase the signal strength for my Touch by connecting
> it via ethernet cable to a new wireless repeater I just bought. I set
> up the repeater fine on my iMac and it found my home network and said I
> could now unplug it and start using it in other rooms of my house. So I
> took it downstairs and plugged it into the Touch via ethernet cable. I
> then tried to select "wired network" from Settings page on the Touch
> but no wired network is ever found. What am I doing wrong? I can still
> connect wirelessly to my home network but the Touch won't recognize any
> wired connection to this repeater. Damn!

My first thought would be to try a different Ethernet cable. If that
does not work, try connecting a laptop or some other device and see if
the repeater gets connected to it. If not, the repeater may be faulty.

Good luck!

Guido F.

--
guidof

MUSIC ROOM:
Marantz TT 15S1 Turntable, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge -> Conrad Johnson
Motif preamp
Oppo BDP--83 Universal Player; Squeezebox Touch (digital out) ->
Cambridge Azur 840C DAC -> Adcom GFP-750 preamp -> Music Reference
RM-200 Mk II amp -> Martin Logan SL3 speakers
DSpeaker Antimode 8033 equalizer -> REL T1 Subwoofer
BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch (analog out) -> Little Dot Mk III amp -> AKG K701
headphones
SECOND BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch -> Grado SR125 headphones