>From reading the Wiki and talking to the support people at
Amped_Wireless, I'm wondering if the ordinary ethernet patch cable
won't work? Do I need a crossover cable between Touch and the
repeater?
Also, Amped_Wireless told me to open the ports on my router. Well, the
ports the SB needs are already open on my router. Do I need to open
them in a different way for a wired SB rather than a wireless one? My
D-Link router setup page has an option for virtual server, and for port
forwarding. Have no idea which I should use.

--
sc53

Living Room ~ Touch > Benchmark DAC > Audio Research CA-2 > ProAc D15
Bedroom ~ Boom
Kitchen ~ SB3 > NAD 747 > ATC SCM 12
Listening Room ~ SB3 > Electrocompaniet ECD 1 DAC > Electrocompaniet
ECI 3 > Genesis 500