bobm;676239 Wrote:
> My question is I don’t understand the UI on that page.  For example, on
> that page in the flac format section, it has a setting for
> flac-flac-native and flac-pcm-flac.  When the LMS looks at a flac file,
> how will it know to send flac or to transcode to PCM? the two settings
> seem to be in conflict with one another.
>
> Bob

It has some algorithm to determine which to use (maybe the one higher
up in the list?) In order to guarantee it does what you want just
disable all the options for a given type which you don't want, that way
it will only use the one that is not disabled. For each line there is a
pulldown to the right, press that and select disable for the ones you
don't want to happen.

John S

--
JohnSwenson