I want to install Transmission on the Touch, removing the need for
running my full server 24/7.  The Touch doesn't have apt-get or dpkg.
I'm also not sure what binary to install or if any of the existing ones
would work.  I'm essentially Linux-stupid.  I know the hardware is
similar to those on many NAS boxes, but that doesn't mean anything
about the software, even though the Touch is Linux based.  Yes, I know
the hardware is slow and resources are limited.  If the device only has
to do one task at a time, it should be fine.  I can always stop the
server to play music.

Any ideas?  Anyone already do it?

Carver A-500x
Chase RLC-1