I use the automatic brightness control and have set the minimum
brightness to the minimum setting. The automatic brightness control
seems to work very well for most cases. Especially at night, the
display is very dim which is how I like it.
The only thing that bothers me about the brightness control is that
when playing music in the evening (there is light but the room is
darker than during daytime) the brightness is way too low and the
display is unreadable. I did a search on the forum but I couldn’t find
any topics about this.  Is there anyone who has the same “issue”?

--
Pascal Hibon

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 1 x SB Touch - all wireless
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.1. w iTunes plugin
iPeng on iPod Touch.
SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.