505;692846 Wrote:
> Just to understand, you want the following:
> - When stop: always the minimum brightness level
> - When playing: automatic brightness control, but never below the
> minimum
>
> Correct? I'll have to see if that is possible.

I would like it to work as following:
Always use automatic brightness control as it is working by default on
the SBT, except when playing. When playing, the automatic brightness
control should never go below a predefined “now playing minimum”. This
“now playing minimum” is a new minimum brightness setting just like the
minimum brightness setting that is already there.

--
Pascal Hibon

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 1 x SB Touch - all wireless
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.1. w iTunes plugin
iPeng on iPod Touch.
SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.