I already had that patch installed but it wasn’t working. Now I know
why: I had the Touch set to automatic brightness control instead of
manual (which is required for your plugin to work).

Your plugin will solve my issue when playing music in the evening but
it creates a new issue: the display brightness is now too low during
the day. When the Touch is off, the display is dimmed and is now
unreadable in normal daylight.

The ideal solution would be to use autoamatic brightness control but
limit the minimun treshold to a certain level (configurable) when
playing. Could you modify your patch to do that?

--
Pascal Hibon

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 1 x SB Touch - all wireless
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.1. w iTunes plugin
iPeng on iPod Touch.
SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.