505;693309 Wrote:

> What you write below that, I think the current patch can do that
> (unless I'm still misreading your post):
> For example:
> - set active max to 100% and active min to 50%. Now, when playing, the
> brightness will never go below 50%.
> - set screensaver max to 100% and screensaver min to 0%. Now, when not
> playing, it can take any brightness available.
That makes sense. I have now configured the patch like you mention
above and that seems to do the trick. Will test it further to see how
it goes.
Thank you for your efforts so far!

--
Pascal Hibon

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 1 x SB Touch - all wireless
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.1. w iTunes plugin
iPeng on iPod Touch.
SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.