DJKick;694284 Wrote:
> Well I don't want to manage two libraries, I already have to finish
> tagging completely one...
> And again my issue happened on mp3s too so I don't think it is related
> to file formats...

I understand your point. but the 2nd mirror library (mp3 in my case) is
created/updated with a couple of mouse clicks. If the primary library
(FLAC for me) is correct with regard to tags and artwork, the mirror
library automatically has the correct tags and artwork with no
intervention from me.  The only "cost" to my mirror library is the
extra disk space....

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag