JohnSwenson;698626 Wrote:
> If using Triode's approach of a high speed hub in front of your async
> DAC do NOT use the isolator between the Touch and the hub, put the
> isolator between the hub and the DAC.

Thanks John. I must admit, it had already been my intention to put the
Isolator between the hub and the DAC, but probably for the completely
wrong reason. I was under the (false?) impression that the Isolator did
something to stop the power feed getting through, and that this might
stop the hub from working properly (it's powered, yes?). I'm not very
technical with this kind of thing, as you might have guessed!

--
indypants