Triode;698973 Wrote:
> Could you reinstall kernel #6 and try again?  I think it is working now
> with 192k playback and usb.

It must be late where you are?!

Anyway, 192kHz SPDIF working perfectly with the latest kernel #6.
(Linux SqueezeboxTouch 2.6.26.8-rt16-332-g5849bfa #1[usb] PREEMPT RT
Sun Apr 1 23:12:00 BST 2012 armv6l GNU/Linux)

I am still testing the various modes of USB, but everything sounding
good so far (96kHz is switching back and forth between 96kHz and
95.025kHz and not clicking).

Will file a full report when I've tested the other rates.

Thanks for doing all this wonderful work!

--
dsdreamer