indypants wrote:
> Hi Triode,
> Seems to be working like a dream.
> I did a factory reset, then a firmware update, then I installed your
> applet. Everything worked just as you described.

Hey that's good...

> I notice there is a "Digital Output" option in the audio settings.

Yes this is added by the applet - it seemed to me to be where the output
selections should be.

> Not a biggie, but I take it it's not possible for all the outputs to
> work at the same time?

Afraid not - that means audio needs to go through the software layer
which replicates the streams, this causes quite a bit of additional
processing.  It also means that 192k would not be possible as the
internal dac doesn't seem to like working at 176/192k.