Triode wrote:
> Hey that's good...
>

> Yes this is added by the applet - it seemed to me to be where the output
> selections should be.
>

> Afraid not - that means audio needs to go through the software layer
> which replicates the streams, this causes quite a bit of additional
> processing.  It also means that 192k would not be possible as the
> internal dac doesn't seem to like working at 176/192k.

Sorry to butt into this thread with something not directly related to
USB DAC's...

This seems to be saying that you completely bypass the Touch internal
DAC and can send 24bit/192K data to a USB DAC. If this is so, can it be
done for any other external DAC via optical/coax from the Touch?

Or am I misinterpreting?

Thanks

Bob