I know that there have been many "such and such artist is missing from
the artist list, but I can find the album" threads, but I can't seem to
solve my problem (yet).

I noticed lst night that "Brian Eno" was missing from my artist list on
the Squeezebox Touch.  I have quite a few albums of his where I have
"Eno, Brian" as SORT ARTIST and SORT ALBUM ARTIST tags.  I also have
quite a few albums by Eno (without the "Brian" first name) which do
appear (SORT ARTIST and SORT ALBUM ARTIST = Eno)on the SBT.

I checked under the "B's" to make sure it wasn't lumped under "Brian",
but it is not.

Strange thing is that when I use the Web Control on the LMS server,
Brian Eno appears in the artist list (between The Enchanters and Eno).

I did a a rescan entire library, but that did not help.
I'm not sure if I had this issue before the latest upgrade.

I did a quick look into all of the "Brian Eno" albums to make sure that
they were tagged properly, and it appears that they are.  I may  have
missed something as I did it quickly before I ran out to go to work!
But that wouldn't explain why it appears on the LMS Web Control and not
on the SBT.

Any suggestions as to what to do / where to look next?  I'm not home
now, so it is bugging me that I can't investigate it further right
now.

Thanks in advance!

--
stereoptic