Hi everyone

Trying this with the new Arcam FMJ D33 DAC and having some trouble
getting it to work with USB output. Hoping someone can point out what I
am doing wrong...

I have updated the firmware on the Touch to 7.7.2 and also the LMS is
now on 7.7.2. I have installed the App OK and the DAC is recognised by
the Touch when I plug it in. But when I select the USB output the Touch
just goes into an infinite loop of re-booting which can only be stopped
by pulling out the USB connection from the Touch. The Co-ax digital
output works fine with the app installed - problem appears to be just
with the USB output.

Any ideas what I may be doing wrong? Or is it likely to be the Arcam
D33?

I can try and post any information which the experts may find useful for
diagnosis.

Many Thanks