soundcheck wrote:

> I'm wondering if there's a way to mod certain snd-usb-audio params, such
> as nrpacks?? Playing with that one led to pretty nice improvements on my
> linux machines in the past.

You should be able to access /sys/module/snd_usb_audio/parameters/ as
with other linux kernels.  Was the previous experience with async usb
dacs or adaptive ones and did you have a usb isolator in the link?

> Since you recompile a new kernel. Have you played with the timer
> frequency??  (The higher the better - at least on my Linux machines)

Its the same as the standard Logitech kernel in this respect - which has
the RT patch set applied and high res timers enabled - not sure its
possible to make it more real time than this?