Hi Triode,

A big kudos - I'm curious (but not technically inclined) - what was the
magic? Was the SBT hardware sufficient to process a 24bit/192khz digital
throughput and just disabled by firmware? What does the app do in
another words? Im curious why Logitech did not include this feature.

As for the USB Audio Class 2 - I'm pretty sure the DM 100 is USB Audio
Class 2.0 - you can do this by pressing source when you turn the device
on (light should be on SPDIF 2 to indicate USB 2 mode) - do you need a
hub then? I'm based in UK so I can get the Harma hub but just didnt want
to add another interface.

Many thanks!!!