brillo wrote:
> I wanted to see how my DAC sounded in USB mode but I can't seem to get
> the Touch to see my DAC.
>
> Triode's applet is installed.  The DAC is in USB mode.  I made sure the
> DAC was on before turning on the Touch.
>
> When I go to digital output settings I don't see anything related to
> USB.
>
> My DAC is an Eastern Electric Minimax Plus.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks...
The MiniMax plus USB input will not work with the Touch. It uses the
M2Tech USB receiver which uses it's own proprietary driver which only
exists for windows and MacOSX. Since the Touch uses linux there is no
driver available for this receiver on the Touch.

You can still use the S/PDIF coax or optical interface.

John S.