Fluid wrote:
> Yes 24/192 is playing very slowly almost like white noise
>
> On iPad it shows it is playing transcoded to flac
>
> My AVR specification shows Wolfsen 24/192 DACs
>
> Any ideas it plays the files upto 24/96 quite happily as it did before I
> installed your software
>
> Any ideas?

The app only adds new support for 192k playback on the device - if you
do anything else (such as 96k) then it will work as before.  I would
check that you are definately playing flac files as playing slowly is a
known limitation when the file is sent as wav/pcm to the device which
will be fixed in 7.8.