Triode wrote:
> Sorry no.

Thanks. Mine is already orderd, however, it would still be cancelable...
but I will get it and let you know about my experiencies.

I guess there will be more DACs coming out soon featuring this usb input
chip.

However, maybe you could give me a hint in the meantime while I wait for
my DAC upgrade: Is there a way to figure out for sure, if the USB
transfer mode is asynchronous or synchronous? Is there a log or some
other indication on the SBT that will tell me?

Because my DAC does not display anything (not even the bitrate or
sampling rate).

Thanks.