Hello Tenor!

First of all a big thank you for the effort spent on this App and
creating the possibility to connect the Touch by asynchronous USB to a
USB Dac!

I am about to upgrade my DAC to asynchronous mode. It is an audio-gd.com
Reference 9 (it is not anymore on their website, however, it has the
same input filter as for instance their Reference 7.1 DAC). Anyway: The
asynchronous USB input will be handled by a Tenor TE8802 - Chip.

My intention is, to connect the DAC by USB to the SBT. This would
potentially be an enhancement in audio quality. At least I hope so, and
I want to try it.

However, I now I realised, that there are different reports on the
internet about the TE8802 being properly supported by Linux, or not...

So here goes my question

Do you (or anybody else who has tried it) know, whether a DAC equipped
with the Tenor TE8802 - Chip will be properly connected in asynchronous
mode to the SBT, when using Tenor's App?

If not: Is there any possibility to install drivers who make the SBT
support it?

Thank you indeed already for your answer(s)!

Cheers! Diego