Mike Mc wrote:
> Strange.  It's prompting me to update to 7.7.2, reinstalling Triode's
> app, then asking to go back to 7.6.2!!, removing his app in the process.
> Any ideas anyone?

The EDO applet only runs under LMS 7.7 and up. It sounds like your local
server is running 7.6.2, you won't see EDO in the list when using
7.6.anything. What is most likely happening is that you are switching
between your  local server and mysb.com which is running 7.7.2, this
will cause the Touch to change it's firmware each time you switch.

Your best bet is to upgrade your local server to the same version
mysb.com is using, then you won't have to keep on changing firmware in
the Touch and you will be able to use EDO all the time.

John S.