audiomuze wrote:
> Quick question if I may - I've installed the plugin and selected digital
> out (running coax from Touch to PS Audio Digital Link III) - played a
> 24/192 file and the file plays on the DAC but is only seen as 24/96 -
> does one need to change SOX settings to ensure that 24/192 is passed
> through the Touch unmodified?

I have the same DAC.   it work fine with 192 content.  A requirement
(per this thread for 192Khz playback) is that the file must be streamed
in FLAC format. Can you confirm this is what you did?

BTW... My impression when playing back such a file through the DLIII is
that you should select the 192Khz upsampling option on the DAC.
Otherwise it will downsample to 96 (the other setting) which is
counterproductive to the original intent.  HTH

Jim