Hi all,
This EDO plugin is great stuff. Unfortunately so far I have not managed
to get it to work. I have the following setup:

Synology DS411+II with Logitech Media Server  7.7.2 - r33893 (latest)
Squeezbox Touch with EDO Plugin 0.7
Weiss DAC202 connected over SPDIF Coax

I downloaded and installed the EDO Plugin as per the instructions in the
first post. The file I play is definitely 192khz. It correctly streams
to the Weiss DAC202 @192khz through a PC based streamer (foobar2000).
With the Squeezebox the file plays at 96khz and the "More Info" Field on
the squeezebox reads:

Bitrate: 4738kbps VBR (converted to 705kbps FLAC)
Sample Rate: 192khz
Sample Size: 24bit

For some reason Logitech Media Server seems to insist on downsampling
the file to 96khz. Does anyone have an idea where I might start looking
to resolve this?
Thanks and regards
Rudi