rgro wrote:
> In the EnhancedDigitalOutput.lua file, does it matter what name the
> alsaPlaybackDevice is called.  The device is named "VLink" in some of
> the other files (I'm using the VLink II, so that's correct).  The
> default name in the EnhancedDigitalOutput.lua file is "default".  Should
> it be changed to VLink in that lua file or is the device name ignored???

With EDO installed, the only values which matter are the settings in the
file:
/etc/squeezeplay/userpath/settings/EnhancedDigitalOutput.lua

These are changed by the EDO settings menus and you should not need to
alter them.  You should definately not change the applet's files
themselves (i.e. other files with this name elsewhere in the file
system) as this is the EDO code and any variables are exposed as
settings which are stored in the above file.