bencat wrote:
> Hi Diego
>
> I have had exactly the same problem with loading TT3 on the SBT . I had
> this on the SBT first and then just added the Triode DO and that worked
> fine . However with some problems I had with duplicated albums I had to
> do a complete cache clear and factory reset and full clear and Library
> rescan. I then because I was in the room with the SBT just added the
> Triode DO app then went upstairs to the Lap Top that has the LMS on it
> and then tried to install the TT3 . I got exactly the same problem you
> mention with the blank screen and no access from SCP . Did another reset
> and this time loaded TT3 and set all the changes till I was happy .
> Closed that down and then went and reloaded Triode DO app and all works
> now problem . So I think it is the order you put them on the SBT that
> matters .

Hi there. I got it working now, following the reverse order. Tried to
apply touchtoomuch.wordpress.com 's settings, which did not work though.
After appyling them, the server did not even reconginze the player
anymore. Luckily I had backed up the "original" settings files (I mean
with the original EDO and the TT3.0 - settings), and I was able to copy
them again at their place via WinSCP. After that, everything worked ok
again.

What settings did you modify, and with what purpose?