Absorbed a lot of good information, and have been able to use my USB
successfully now, still fiddling around a bit but getting better playing
my 96 / 24 HD tracks successfully as well, as everyone is pointing out
scanning can take a bit of time but not to bad since I only have about
6000 something tracks.
Some very interesting material I found on the Logitech Forum especially
since I have an Raspberry Pi on order and should get delivery in around
4 weeks time. It seems LMS is running very successfully on a Raspberry
Pi.
Has anyone here experimented with the Raspberry Pi.