Rosewind wrote:
> Could you please clarify? Which Soundcheck mods make the Touch more
> digital-sounding? This is news to me.
>
> Best wishes,
> Peter

I use EDO and I also use TT3.0 and SBGK's blog values. In my experience
and to my ears, each of these has enhanced the sound of my main system.
I do not find them to yield a particularly 'digital' sound -- and I
don't find the sound of the unvarnished SBT, with or without external
DAC to be 'digital' either, by which I mean I don't find it edgy,
shrill, or tipped up in the high frequencies. I also have digitized a
few of my LPs, and I don't find the resulting transfers in any way
'digital' in sound.

By this, I'm not suggesting SBGK and some other forum members are
imagining things. We each listen with different ears and expectations
and through different systems in different rooms. Personally, I think
this is just the way it should be.

If your system does not sound 'digital' to you, enjoy it and the music
it lets you hear.

Best,

Guido F.