This is so strange,

I report to my honesty that I hear an obvious difference between Jplay
and Touch.

I only want to mention that. Not more not less.

I say you need an high end system to hear the differences.

I�m just curious how this is possible.

Now my wondering is the following: why all the people with 1000 +
threads not interested in reading that? For me ok if they doubt, I only
want to say what I heard. I even announce it : be carefull, it might
shock you, it goes beyond your comfort zone. The only emphatic, polite,
interested question  I might suspect a reaction from a non believer
might be something as:

Thats interesting!, I wish i could join the listening experience and
discuss it! It goes beyond my belief and listening possibilities. Maybe
2 people hear more than one.  For which I agree.

Now look back what eg mr "mlsstl" is writing. (He is not the only one
but the top of giving non added value post with high narcistic mp3 level
component).

I�m disappointed in the  quality.
Iam stupid? No dont think so.
Still hoping on a response from Triode.