gerardhn wrote:
> This is so strange,
>
> I report to my honesty that I hear an obvious difference between Jplay
> and Touch.
>
> I only want to mention that. Not more not less.
>
> I say you need an high end system to hear the differences.
>
> I�m just curious how this is possible.
>

> Now my wondering is the following: why all the people with 1000 +
> threads not interested in reading that? For me ok if they doubt, I only
> want to say what I heard. I even announce it : be carefull, it might
> shock you, it goes beyond your comfort zone. The only emphatic, polite,
> interested question  I might suspect a reaction from a non believer
> might be something as:
>
> Thats interesting!, I wish i could join the listening experience and
> discuss it! It goes beyond my belief and listening possibilities. Maybe
> 2 people hear more than one.  For which I agree.
>
> Now look back what eg mr "mlsstl" is writing. (He is not the only one
> but the top of giving non added value post with high narcistic mp3 level
> component).
>
> I�m disappointed in the  quality.
> Iam stupid? No dont think so.
> Still hoping on a response from Triode.

It is not strange at all. Many (but not all) of the posters here are
interested in facts and science. You posted a nonsense statement about
bit perfect. You were called on this as being incorrect. But you were
also told by me and others that if you personally liked the sound of
windows/jplay then good for you and to enjoy it.  But you are not happy
to simply have a personal preference, you then resorted to typical
audiophool subjective defensiveness. Even in this post you resort to the
old audiophool standby of telling us "you can't hear the difference
because your system is not resolving enough."

p.s. I'm actually a fan of audiophoolery.  Imaginary differences,
expectation biases, and a search for "that sound" cause these folks to
buy and sell really good equipment often. So on the used market one can
pick up perfect condition, slightly used amps, speakers, DACs, etc. at a
fraction of the new price.