First I'd like to make it clear in my own mind what your setup looks
like, it sounds like you have a Touch, running TinyLMS with a USB stick
containing the music library. The Radios connect to the TinyLMS on the
Touch via Wifi. Is the Touch the only LMS?

It sounds like the problem is the Radios not being able to connect to
the TinyLMS on the Touch, correct? When this happens, can the Touch
still play music?

If the Touch can still play music then Tiny LMS is still running, and
the problem is most likely a network issue.

I can think of two probable causes, one  is  just wifi connectivity
issues, but that would tend to not be exactly the  same for the  two
Radios (unless they are right next to each other).

The other is DHCP issues. I've seen this  before, the devices all get
leases from the DHCP server when they boot and everything  is fine, but
then some hours later the leases expire and they don't get renewed, thus
the router won't talk to them. Two common reasons for this are a router
that has been on for a long time (for some reason some DHCP servers seem
to get slower and slower the longer the router is on) and interference
on the wifi link can cause the DHCP server to time out.

The first thing to try is to reboot the network: modem, router,
switches, WAPs etc.  This frequently will fix the problem. If it
doesn't, try temporarily connecting a Radio to the network with a wire
and see if the problem persists.

If  neither of those helps then it's going to take some more serious
debugging.

John S.