garym wrote:
> To clarify. You are running an instance of SbS on your Windows home
> server AND you are running an instance of SbS on Windows XP?  And you
> have the same issue on both instances of SbS?  If so, this is really
> odd.
>
> A lot of things have been fixed since 7.5.3.   (although this is a
> strange problem even for 7.5.3).  If it were me at this point I'd
> uninstall SbS, then do a complete new install.  And I'd recommend
> installing LMS 7.7.2. This is very stable.  Depending on which version
> of Home Server you are running, you may need to install the windows exe
> version to Windows Home Server instead of the windows home server
> version. This is for newer versions of windows home server. Search this
> forum for that info.

No, I'm running SbS on WHS only. XP is the OS for my desktop. Also, I
was incorrect, there are more albums than tracks. I ran another clear
cache and rescan on SbS and on iPeng and I'm back to doubles. I will be
getting into uncharted waters if I try to uninstall and a new install of
SbS or anything else for that matter. Never done that.