garym wrote:
> First make sure that LMS on your PC is working. In the LMS control
> panel, click on (from memory) Advanced > Diagnostics tabs.  Are all
> pings and ports showing ok?  If not, restart LMS.
>
> Second, within LMS webGUI (right click on LMS control panel and select
> web control).  go to settings (lower right), then mysqueezebox.com tab,
> then make sure you mysb.com credentials are entered.
>
> Third, on the TOUCH menu itself, go to my music, then scroll down to
> bottom of menu and select "Switch Library"  (does the name of your LMS
> music library show up there???)

Thanks for reply Gary, checked what you said in first two points and all
ok, when I go to my music I only have the options I mentioned before,
"Switch Library" does not appear for me! Have tried factory reset
numerous times  and re-installed LMS too but I cannot connect to my LMS
only Internet Radio for some reason.