swifter_uk wrote:
> Gary, I downloaded and tested Squeezeplay, though I had issues getting
> it to run I eventually got it to load with a foreign language, to me
> anyway! I was able to play from my LMS Library.
>
> I have just been looking at my router software, BT Homehub3 and
> apparently it does have it's own firewall, something I was unaware of
> till now. I just logged in and confirmed it is connected but I am
> wondering if I need to apply a setting in the Port Forwarding section
> showing at the bottom of the attached image, any ideas? Tried PPTP, but
> still so far cannot connect to LMS from Squeezebox and my LMS no longer
> seems to recognise my Player! I fear it is fried, will have to try
> connecting an Ethernet cable I suppose before I bin it :-{

Within Squeezeplay one can change the language.  Settings > Advanced >
Language

I doubt you've fried your Touch. Do keep in mind that just plugging in
an ethernet cable doesn't switch it to ethernet. I think you need to go
into settings>advanced >networking (from memory).

Regarding ports, make sure you can access 3483, 9000, 9090

Also, some known issues with BT homehub. Read some of this thread. they
talk about BT blocking 3483 by default???
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?89092-Boom-not-work-on-new-BT-Home-Hub&highlight=BT+homehub