tom2441 wrote:
> Ronnie,
>
> I did try this previously and tried it again to confirm but as I
> mentioned above, my Touch ( I actually have two of them so my Touches)
> will not recognize the Mydac in 2.0 mode.  As soon as I switch it to
> 1.0, it appears in the "Select Audio Output" list and then it's the same
> problems as above.
>
> How did you get the Mydac to work in 2.0 mode with the EDO?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

Tom;

I have not used my Mydac for a while so I have just done this, it took
less than 5 minutes

My touch is running v7.2 of the LMS, connected via Ethernet

Reset Touch to Factory Settings.

Connect Mydac and switch it on, little switch at the back set to 2 and
USB connection selected on the front.

Perform the steps necessary to download and install EDO.

Select Mydac from the list, make sure output volume on Touch is set to
100%.

In my case, tune into the Naim exclusive high bit rate of Radio Paradise
and enjoy!!