garym wrote:
> as a test, does it also do this when switching from 16/44 to 24/96 using
> S/PDIF out of Touch (either with or without EDO installed).

Thanks for your reply, garym. I have it on Toslink now *sans* EDO and it
works just fine. Will try with EDO next and will report back. By the
way, SQ is excellent (you may want to try it!).

Regards,

Guido F.

MUSIC ROOM:
Marantz TT 15S1, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge->Conrad Johnson Motif phono
preamp->
Oppo BDP-83 Universal Player->
Vortexbox Appliance->Actiontec Router->DLink
Bridge->Ethernet->Squeezebox Touch/EDO->Toslink->CIA PS->DSPeaker
Antimode Dual Core EQ/DAC->
REL T1 Sub
Adcom GFP-750 preamp->Music Reference RM-200 Mk II amp-> Martin Logan
SL3 speakers
BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch (analog out)->Little Dot Mk III amp->AKG K701
headphones
TREADMILL:
iPad/SqueezePad->Noontec Zoro headphones