jwojno wrote:
> Will 176/192K playback be possible using Coax connection and running the
> USB output App? Or do you have to be using an actual USB connection?
176.4/192kHz playback works via Coax and USB but not at the same time.
You have to decide if you want to use the USB connection or Coax
(Digital Output). Changing this option causes a reboot of the SBT.

PasTim wrote:
> My DAC doesn't show details of the quality received, so I can't
> categorically prove that the Touch isn't re-sampling down, but I'm
> pretty sure it isn't, and someone here may be able to advise if the
> Touch with EDO ever resamples on coax out
The SBT itself can not resample down anything. That's possible on the
server side but not necessary anymore thanks to the EDO app. I have now
the third external DAC in use since the release of the app. All of them
showed the correct details when playing 176.4/192 stuff via Coax. So for
me there is no reason to doubt about the app :)