Hi, not sure this is the correct place to post, i'm having a problem
with my audiolab m-dac and touch using a bus powered usb hub
http://www.scan.co.uk/products/newlink-4-port-usb-20-bus-powered-hub-with-29cm-usb-pigtail
and the edo app.

I basically have a problem where half the time I switch on the system
that there will be no sound coming from the speakers although the touch
is playing and the m-dac peak meter is moving showing that it is
receiving output from the touch. Sometimes switching the m-dac off and
on again solves the problem and other times I need to go into the edo
app and remove and re add the dac to get it to work.

I read a thread on punkfish saying that it was the software version I
was using which was a.10, I have tried a.08 but still had the same issue
I then tried v90 but had the left channel crackling issue. I am now
trying the latest audiolab firmware, but its too soon to tell if it's
worked.

Has anyone solved this problem? Is it an m-dac issue or something else?
i'm a bit miffed that a £600 dac could have such issues.