Matt715 wrote:
> Thanks for the responses. Mnyb, is the bug in the link you provided
> fixed in my current software (7.7.3) or is it yet to be released? It was
> difficult to tell by the last post in that thread.
>
> So far it hasn't lost the connection to the server but I have a new
> issue with Pandora. It will start to play a song and then after a minute
> or so stop and rebuffer for a few seconds. Sometimes it will do this
> multiple times for each song, and other times it will play completely
> through without rebuffering. It's also not updating the screen info to
> the next song again. I've seen it do this before when my internet
> connection becomes flaky (Verizon wireless) to the point where it's
> about as fast as dial up, but right now my speeds are ok (1.5-2.0
> mbps).
>
> Pandora works fine if I stream directly from my laptop.

it's in the 7.8 beta , the 7.8 may eventually be released as a comunity
effort as you can see in other treads the remaining developer with the
help of some 3 party devs try to iron out some off the more iritating
issues .

Your remaining problem with pandora i cant answer i cant even have
pandora in my location, but LMS in it's 7.8 should at least be able to
pick up the DNS resolving after it's got lost .

Re you bandwith if your router has Qos settings you may tweak them to
prioritise streaming ( I’m a bit spoilt with a 100mB line) what else is
using the bandwith ? something downloading or upgrading or whatnot .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)