armin1975 wrote:
> With optical i faced dropouts as well but only with 192kHz material.
> Coax and USB works flawlessly with the EDO.
>
> best regards,
>
> Armin

Thanks Armin.  I tried coax and it is working.  For me, USB is far from
"flawless".  But as I stated earlier.  As of right now, my DAC isn't on
the list of "supported DACS".

Not quite ready to give up though.  However, if the next step involves
going "behind the scenes" with commands and stuff to make changes to
parameters, I wouldn't know where to start unless someone held my hand
every step of the way to ensure I didn't make things worse!

Armin, you referenced another thread that discussed this, using commands
in squeezeplay to adjust parameters.  I honestly don't know what squeeze
play is or how one goes about accessing the settings they are referring
to.  How complex is it?

Does it sounds like that's the next step?  Are there any other settings
that can be accessed more easily through the main settings pages?  I've
browsed through pretty much everything and don't see anything obvious.