I've wanted to try using EDO for a while and finally had the time to
play with it.  I have Pandora premium so 192/24 is presumably being
streamed but I didn't want to spend much on a DAC until I determined the
level of improved sound.  I feed the analog signal into a high end audio
system.  I decided to purchase a VERY INEXPENSIVE DAC, the C2G / Cables
to Go 28733 DAC fron the Amazon site.  I had some digital coax around
and used it to output from my SBT after installing the EDO app.  The
result- WOW!  Presence, space soundstage and resolution.  From a $50
DAC!  I can only imagine what a higher quality device might deliver.  My
many, many thanks to the developer of the EDO app.  It installed without
fuss, works flawlessly and delivers great sound!  And it's FREE.
Outstanding work.