rgro wrote:
> I put one on order.  So, I'll be feeding the USB from the VBA directly
> to the REGEN and then from the REGEN into Benchmark using the Vortexbox
> Player (aka Squeezelite).  Right now the Vortexbox player audio output
> device is configured for the Benchmark.  Do you happen to know if that
> will need to be reconfigured as showing the REGEN as the audio output
> device or is the REGEN transparent to Squeezelite?

In my system, the Benchmark is shown (on the SBT) as the DAC and in the
information panel, the DAC is shown as playing "via a hub", I.e., the
REGEN. So, the REGEN is transparent to the SBT, but I'm not sure if it's
also transparent to Squeezelite.

Best,

Guido F.

MUSIC ROOM:
Marantz TT 15S1, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge>ART ADC>Vinyl Studio
Vortexbox Appliance>DLink Bridge>Ethernet>Squeezebox Touch/EDO>Uptone
REGEN>Benchmark DAC2 D>Little Dot Mk 9 Preamp>DSPeaker Antimode Dual
Core DRC/EQ/Preamp+CIA PS>Music Reference RM-200 Mk II amp> Martin Logan
SL3 speakers
REL T1 Sub
BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch (analog out)>Little Dot Mk III amp>AKG K701 headphones
Sony D100 amp>PSB alpha B1 speakers
TREADMILL:
FiiO X3 Digital Music Player>AKG K550 headphones