guidof wrote:
> In fact, Benchmark has not yet replied. I'm not holding my breath . . .

Hey Guido,

I've got my Benchmark connected directly to my VBA via USB and am using
Squeezelite as the player (no Touch in between).  Within Squeezelite you
can set a delay time that helps the Benchmark better deal with sample
rate changes as it seems to have some issues with this in certain
setups.  Not sure if there is something similar in the Touch's code that
you could "hack" but, if there is, maybe somebody can tell you how to do
this.   Below is a link to the thread in the Vortexbox forum where this
was discussed:

http://vortexbox.org/forum/vortexbox/vortexbox-player/56465-attempting-vba-squeezelite-w-benchmark-dac2-d

Rg

System information
Main: Vortexbox/Squeezelite > USB> Benchmark DAC2 D > LFD LE IV
Signature amp > Revel Performa F208 speakers.

Home Theatre:  Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.0 - 0.71.20150313git1426153261 on a 1TB Micro Vortexbox
Appliance, V 2.3.