sckramer wrote:
> Then yeah the stock touch is pretty bad

Sorry but that is just a "load of crap" as they say. I'm confident that
you don't even have the proper measurements to support that. And without
the proper measurements to support it you really should not say such
things.
As mentioned, I've compared (A/B listening) the Touch coax and optical
to the RPI's of this world connected by USB. And even while the USB
async connectivity is technically the superior one, I could not hear any
difference what so ever.

'M-DAC' (http://www.audiolab.co.uk/M-DAC%20Series.aspx?lang=En) ->
'Focal MP1200' (http://www.mp1200.co.nf/) -> 'Focal Electra 1028 Be'
(http://www.focal.com/en/electra-1000-be-2/209-electra-1028-be-3544053695099.html)
1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
2 x Wandboard Dual, 1 x Wandboard Quad
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.9.0.
iPeng on iPhone, SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon