BigEars64 wrote:
> Slightly off-topic - My research has led me to this:
>
> https://geekworm.com/products/raspbe...ooling-fan-kit
>
> which would appear to be a neat solution to the Pi and SSD setup. Do you
> think the fan is necessary? Or do you have any similar suggestions?
> Any thoughts?
>
> Alan

You really should ask or take a look to another thread...

Otherwise another one wouldnt find the information, we typing stuff that
we already typed and so on..

That case looks nice but the already rubbish  (RPI3) internal WLAN
wouldnt be happy about the metalcase.
A Fan?
Well i do run really hardstuff on my RPIs - they dont need a Fan - but
the things like internal HD and the pi and some other hardware you might
put in can make a big difference when you live in california or arabia.