Lestrad wrote:
> Makes perfect sense. But I tried and still get the same result. When I
> click the buttons on the IPnP controller nothing happens. I fact all the
> buttons and controls on it seem to be greyed out if no device is
> selected. If I start the title with the normal Foobar Play button it
> plays, but it isn't picked up by UPnP.

Now Foobar is so messed up I'm having to reinstall it from scratch...

Logitech Media Server Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 -
ARCH-AUR-REL.7.9.2.arch2 running on Wandboard Quad, music library on
SATA HDD
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, extra speakers in kitchen, basement, and bedroom
connected by ordinary (not unidirectional) copper cable.